Saturday 22 November 2008

Oh my darlin, Oh my darlin, Oh my darlin, CLEMENTINE

I  gave up chocolate 3 weeks ago. I gave up sodas 1 week before that. Sodas really haven't been too bad. Chocolate has been rough...you have to know how much I love chocolate...but I haven't had a single bite or drink. I have however developed another addiction. I can't stop eating clementines!! Yes, the little mini-oranges if you will. I can't be certain if I've ever had one before but this is what I know: I haven't eaten an orange in more years that I can count because, frankly, I don't like them much. As far as fruit goes, citrus is rather far down on the list. I do love orange juice but only if it doesn't have pulp. So I have no real explanation for my new clementine fixation (I'm eating about 6 a day) but it is an improvement from chocolate I suppose. 

1 comment:

Honadesign@yahoo.com said...

Dear Amelia

I'm a fan of chocolate my self I can understand how hard it is to give up chocolates :P i don't know how u did it but thats so good so weldon for that.

I have to point out I really like ur blog you write so nice I enjoy reading it, just want to say thanks for ur lovely writing keep it up ;)

good luck

love
houri