Monday 3 November 2008

I'm on the wagon...

The chocolate wagon. I have this horrible addiction to chocolate. Go figure, huh? So what do you do when you have an addiction like this? Go cold turkey? OR would it be cold chocolate dipped turkey?  It won't be easy. There's chocolate EVERYWHERE! Have you noticed this? Take a look around. I'm sure you'll find some. 

What makes this whole process even more fun...I'm off [diet] soda too. That one I actually started a week ago. It hasn't been too bad. Also, I've done the chocolate thing before. I gave it up a couple years ago for lent. Yes me, the non-practicing Catholic girl gave it up for lent. I stuck to it too. I don't really have a time frame to work with right now. Just doing it. I'll see how long I can go. Maybe Christmas...maybe new years...maybe my birthday...maybe easter :) But then...why put a limit on it? Why not just give it up and be done with it. Maybe some day, when I'm a recovering chocoholic I won't have cravings for that fudge brownie that seems to be haunting me. 

Here goes...Day 1, no chocolate COMPLETE. I'll talk to you again in a month when I'm PMS-ing again ;) 

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

I am one year and a few days into my alcohol-free lifestyle and moving right along. Some days are better than other. I am on campus with alcohol everywhere!! Thankfully I have not been too tempted to drink since I have been here, but if one more person tells me I drink too much coffee I will kick their ass!! I mean it!!